Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Day for night for day"

Chris stole the words out of my mind-grapes about feeling cut off from the world right now. I got a voicemail this morning, but since my phone doesn't get calls out here, I walked all the way down the driveway, and all the way out to the main road. And it was a butt-dial. I got night-club, butt-dialed.

Tomorrow is our first day off! I think this is about as long as I've ever worked without a day off, so I'm looking forward to spending most of it on the phone/Google Voice, watching horror movies, and/or doing laundry.

I feel a bit anti-social sitting in my room all the time, the broody actress barricaded in her green room, so I've been trying to stay out and about, being broody in public instead. After the night shoots, when it's just reached dawn, I've been watching the following to help relax and fall asleep:

1. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
2. Suspiria
3. Nosferatu
4. The House of the Devil

We're on day 7 of 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment